Last Updated: Jan 2024
Information We Collect
- When you subscribe to our newsletter or contact us, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide.
- We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This may include your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other statistics.
How We Use Your Information
- Personalization: We use your information to personalize your experience on our website and to deliver content and product offerings relevant to your interests.
- Communication: We may use your email address to send you newsletters, updates, and respond to inquiries.
- Improvement: Your feedback and information help us improve our website, services, and offerings.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
Thank you for trusting ChristianYoga.us with your information.